To be a global leader in providing tools for holistic heart healing. To provide an educational, collaborative, and safe environment for change. To be a compassionate and insightful guide on the path of one’s healing journey.
I envision a world where gratitude continues to grow, and where people feel empowered, heard, and supported. I envision a world where communities thrive and heal together through mutually beneficial relationships.
How is our mission accomplished?
Just as Ghandi stated, by being the change we wish to see. The tools we use to accomplish this are:
- Education = teaching and daily walking the talk
- Inspiring others to create change = speaking engagements, daily conversation with community members, and community events.
- Directly helping heal = individual sessions with clients for massage, craniosacral therapy, and spiritual mentorship.
- By being of service = volunteering time to organizations we believe in and also by donating 10% of our income.
- Creating and providing a solid platform for change = annual events, resource hub, and a collaborative healing center.
“Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.” -Chief Seattle
Ellen will be speaking at the Spiritual Directors International 2015 Conference in Louisville, KY. April 14-17 on Non-Verbal Spiritual Direction: How Energetics Affect Pathways to the Heart.
Ellen is accepting new clients at 5focus in South Lake Union.
Ellen is now available for Winter 2014-2015 Wellness Workshops.
Listen to This
Hear Ellen speak about Craniosacral Therapy from the 2014 Ignite Your Wellbeing Teleconference
The passcode is: 251965